Bromsgrove Golf Centre,
All players old and new welcome
Please read 'Making a Booking' below and use the calendars to do so
Strictly no football boots are allowed, only astroturf or trainers permitted. Suitable sports clothing.
9 Holes - Adults £6.50/ U16s = £5.00
18 Holes Adults £9.50/ U16s = £6.00
Family ticket £26 18 holes
Mon - Fri - 12 noon - 8 pm (10 am during school holidays)
Sat/Sun/Bank Holidays - 12 noon - 6 pm
= 609 yards (Par 29)
Free wi-fi in clubhouse
Situated one mile from Bromsgrove town Centre the Golf Course is located at the Roundabout junction of the A38 and A448, Just a five minute drive from junctions 4 and 5 of the M5 and Junction 1 of the M42, exit West bound only.
Nearesr rail station, Bromsgrove (1 mile)
Free car parking
Size 5 footballs provided.
Free hire £5 returnable deposit
Full bar menu available
Making a Booking
A really interesting short 9 hole course (609 yards Par 29) with raised tees, well mown undulating fairways and mature trees.
This is a free service - payment is made on the day at the course. 9/18 holes of footgolf on average takes 1 or 2 hours to complete, respectively. We recommend booking in advance, as courses get busy and may be booked already, or have queues on arrival.
1. Please select Book a Round.
2. Select the date/time you require, click on the box for the desired time, and complete the form
3. You can only book the area of the calendar highlighted with time slots
4. Each tee slot can be booked once for up to 4 players
5. For larger groups, book enough tee slots to cover the group size, e.g. 10.10am, 10.20am, etc.
6. You will then be sent an email confirming your booking(s)
Bookings for groups/parties larger than 12 players :
Please fill in the enquiry form on this page