Drumoig Golf Centre
Adult 9 holes £5 18 holes £7.50
Under 16/OAP/ students
9 holes £3 18 holes £4.50
Open Mon - Fri 9am until 8pm
Open weekends 9am until 5.30pm
= 1751 yards
Size 5 footballs provided
£1 Ball Hire
All players old and new welcome
Please read 'Making a Booking' below and use the calendars to do so
No football boots or bladed boots
No dress restrictions
This is a free service - payment is made on the day at the course. 9/18 holes of footgolf on average takes 1 or 2 hours to complete, respectively. We recommend booking in advance, as courses get busy and may be booked already, or have queues on arrival.
Bookings up to 60 days in advance:
1. Please select the Book a Round Now button.
2. Select the date/time you require, click on the box for the desired time, and complete the form
3. You can only book the area of the calendar highlighted with time slots
4. Each tee slot can be booked once for up to 5 players
5. For larger groups, book enough tee slots to cover the group size, e.g. 10.10am, 10.20am, etc.
6. You will then be sent an email confirming your booking(s)
Bookings for groups/parties larger than 12 players and over 60 days in advance:
Please fill in the enquiry form on this page
Making a Booking
A lovely 9 hole course on a separate part of the main golf course set in the beautiful Drumoig golf centre. With a balance of technical and long and shorter holes it is ideal for the family, work functions, birthdays, stag and Hen events. Easy access from the Dundee- St Andrews road, 2 miles from the Tay bridge.Nearest train station is Leuchars.