Gnoll Country Park,
Neath, SA11 3BS
All players old and new welcome
Please read 'Making a Booking' below and use the calendars to do so
No Football boots with blades, studs or cleats. No dress restrictions. Customers although are reminded to keep their shirts on at all times
9 Holes - Adults £5/ U16s = £3.75
18 Holes Adults £10/ U16s £5
Open every day in the
summer from 11am - 6pm & in the
winter from 11am - 3.30pm
= 1,167 yards (Par 34)
W/C in cafe
Size 5 footballs provided.
Free hire. £5 returnable deposit
Cafe, light snacks available
This is a free service - payment is made on the day at the course. 9/18 holes of footgolf on average takes 1 or 2 hours to complete, respectively. We recommend booking in advance, as courses get busy and may be booked already, or have queues on arrival.
Bookings up to 60 days in advance:
1. Please select the Book a Round Now Button
2. Select the date/time you require, click on the box for the desired time, and complete the form
3. You can only book the area of the calendar highlighted with time slots
4. Each tee slot can be booked once for up to 5 players
5. For larger groups, book enough tee slots to cover the group size, e.g. 10.10am, 10.20am, etc.
6. You will then be sent an email confirming your booking(s)
Bookings for groups/parties larger than 12 players and over 60 days in advance:
Please fill in the enquiry form on this page
Making a Booking
A short 9 hole course, with a balance of technical holes, ideal for the family, work functions, birthdays, stag and hen events.
Gnoll Estate Country Park is set amongst 240 acres of woodland and wide open spaces and was voted as the Best Picnic spot in Wales 2010 by the Warburtons National Picnic Awards.
Located on the outskirts of the town of Neath with good transport facilities and ample car parking.
Impressive views of the surrounding countryside.
No Football Boots please
20 minutes by Bus from Neath station.
5/10 minutes by taxi
£2 daily charge