9 or 18 Hole Same price - Adults £10
U16s = £6
Open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 12-4pm
Wednesday – 8am -6.30pm
Saturdays – 12-6pm
Sundays - 8am-6pm
Hadden Hill FootGolf
= 995 yards (Par 33)
Free wi-fi in clubhouse
Free car parking
W/C in clubhouse
Size 5 footballs provided.
£5 returnable deposit
Full bar menu available
This is a free service - payment is made on the day at the course. 9/18 holes of footgolf on average takes 1 or 2 hours to complete, respectively. We recommend booking in advance, as courses get busy and may be booked already, or have queues on arrival.
Bookings up to 60 days in advance:
1. Please select the Book a Round Now button
2. Select the date/time you require, click on the box for the desired time, and complete the form
3. You can only book the area of the calendar highlighted with time slots
4. Each tee slot can be booked once for up to 5 players
5. For larger groups, book enough tee slots to cover the group size, e.g. 10.10am, 10.20am, etc.
6. You will then be sent an email confirming your booking(s)
Bookings for groups/parties larger than 12 players and over 60 days in advance:
Please fill in the enquiry form on this page
Making a Booking
Footgolf is the fastest growing sport in the UK and now you can play at Hadden Hill Golf Centre. We have adapted the par 3 course to create a 9 hole footgolf course.
Hadden Hill Golf Club is situated in the heart of the Thames Valley located between Oxford & Reading set in the stunning South Oxfordshire Countryside.
Our Clubhouse is open dawn until dusk, and offers a fully stocked bar, snacks and meals.
Hadden Hill Golf Club extends a warm welcome to all visitors.
All visitors are welcome on the course, and there is a relaxed dress code.
No football boots, studs or cleats please
Shirts must be worn at all times.
1.1miles from Didcot station