Henley Golf and Country Club
9 Holes - Adults = £8 U17s = £5.00
18 Holes - Adults = £12 U17s = £7.50
Open every day from 8am til 5pm
= 847 yards (Par 34)
Free wi-fi in clubhouse
1 mile from Henley-in-Arden station
Free car parking
W/C in clubhouse
Ball hire £1
Full bar menu available
This is a free service - payment is made on the day at the course. 9/18 holes of footgolf on average takes 1 or 2 hours to complete, respectively. We recommend booking in advance, as courses get busy and may be booked already, or have queues on arrival.
Bookings up to 60 days in advance:
1. Please select the Book a Round Now button
2. Select the date/time you require, click on the box for the desired time, and complete the form
3. You can only book the area of the calendar highlighted with time slots
4. Each tee slot can be booked once for up to 5 players
5. For larger groups, book enough tee slots to cover the group size, e.g. 10.10am, 10.20am, etc.
6. You will then be sent an email confirming your booking(s)
Bookings for groups/parties larger than 12 players and over 60 days in advance:
Please fill in the enquiry form on this page
Making a Booking
A short 9 hole course, with a balance of technical holes, ideal for the family, work functions, birthdays, stag and hen events. All players old and new welcome.
Henley Golf & Country Club is established as one of the Midlands favourite Golf Clubs. This picturesque course is situated on a hillside overlooking the historic town of Henley in Arden.
Please read 'Making a Booking' below and use the calendars to do so.
No footwear with blades/studs or cleats.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Henley Hotel