Cornwall, TR3 6AG
All players old and new welcome
Please read 'Making a Booking' below and use the calendars to do so
Trainers and Astros preferred. No footwear with blades/studs or cleats. No dress rstrictions although players must wear shirts at all times
18 Holes - Adults £8 U16s £5
Family (2+2) £22
Groups of 10+ - 10% discount
Open weekdays from 10 - 6pm
& weekends from 10 - 5pm
= 728 yards (Par 31)
Free wi-fi in clubhouse
Located just outside Truro with bus links to the entrance of the estate. Truro station 3 miles
Free car parking
W/C in clubhouse
Size 5 footballs provided.
No hire or deposit fee
Full bar menu available
This is a free service - payment is made on the day at the course. 9/18 holes of footgolf on average takes 1 or 2 hours to complete, respectively. We recommend booking in advance, as courses get busy and may be booked already, or have queues on arrival.
Bookings up to 60 days in advance:
1. Please select the Book a Round Now button
2. Select the date/time you require, click on the box for the desired time, and complete the form
3. You can only book the area of the calendar highlighted with time slots
4. Each tee slot can be booked once for up to 5 players
5. For larger groups, book enough tee slots to cover the group size, e.g. 10.10am, 10.20am, etc.
6. You will then be sent an email confirming your booking(s)
Bookings for groups/parties larger than 12 players and over 60 days in advance:
Please fill in the enquiry form on this page
Making a Booking
A 9 hole course on a picturesque Estate ideal for the family, work functions, birthdays, stag and hen events.
A mixture of short and long holes carefully blended in to the natural contours of the land.
Located just outside Truro with bus links to the entrance to the estate.