Price: 9 Holes 18 Holes
Adults £5.50 £8.00
U18 £3.30 £5.30
Family £14.35 £22.95
Open Saturdays and Sundays, Bank Holidays and School holidays
Monday 27th May 2019 Monday 27th August 2019
w/c may 27th 2019 to may 31st 2019 w/c 23rd July 2019 to 30th august 2019 w/c 28th October 2019 to 1st November 2019
Closed for winter as of 5th November 2019
Kings Parade FootGolf
Course 538 yards Par 27
300 yards from New Brighton station
Free car parking
W/C in cafe
Size 5 footballs provided
Ball hire £1 per person
Returnable deposit £10 per group
All players old and new welcome
No Football boots with blades, studs or cleats.
Smart casual wear. Shirts/tops must be worn at all times.
Ball hire available or bring your own ball.
Kings Parade Course, New Brighton
Merseyside, CH45 2HZ
This is a free service - payment is made on the day at the course. 9/18 holes of footgolf on average takes 1 or 2 hours to complete, respectively. We recommend booking in advance, as courses get busy and may be booked already, or have queues on arrival.
Bookings up to 60 days in advance:
1. Please select the Book a Round Now Button
2. Select the date/time you require, click on the box for the desired time, and complete the form
3. You can only book the area of the calendar highlighted with time slots
4. Each tee slot can be booked once for up to 5 players
5. For larger groups, book enough tee slots to cover the group size, e.g. 10.10am, 10.20am, etc.
6. You will then be sent an email confirming your booking(s)
Bookings for groups/parties larger than 12 players and over 60 days in advance:
Please fill in the enquiry form on this page
Making a Booking
A great family course with undulating terrain,
although short in length, where most holes demand your attention.
New Brighton has recently undergone a £60 million redevelopment scheme.
It is the quintessential seaside town, and makes a great day out for families
and for people looking to experience traditional fun