18 Holes - Adults = £12 / U16s = £7
Open every day from dawn until dusk
Padbrook Park FootGolf
Free wi-fi in clubhouse
9.5 miles from Whimple rail station
Free car parking
Size 5 footballs provided
Full bar menu available
All players old and new welcome
Please read 'Making a Booking' below and use the calendar to do so
No football boots or bladed boots
Customers must keep their shirts on at all times
Making a Booking
This is a free service - payment is made on the day at the course. 9/18 holes of footgolf on average takes 1 or 2 hours to complete, respectively. Booking is not essential unless your group is 20 players or more. For group booking enquiries please click this page
1. Using a computer, tablet, or smartphone click the Book a Round Now button
2. Select the date/time you require, click on the box for the desired time, and complete the form
3. You can only book the area of the calendar highlighted with time slots
4. Each tee slot can be booked once for up to 5 players
5. For larger groups, book enough tee slots to cover the group size, e.g. 10.10am, 10.20am, etc.
6. You will then be sent an email confirming your booking(s)
Group Bookings requiring food:
Please fill in the enquiry form on this page
1936 yards (Par 59)
Brand New Design
Set in 30 acres of Culm Valley countryside, just minutes from junction 28 of the M5 the new-look Padbrook Park course is waiting for you to play with its seamless blend of new and existing holes. Eighty of the top Foot Golfers from across the country descended on Padbrook Park, Cullompton to compete in the Opening UK FootGolf National tour event of 2016.
All players thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful course, glorious views across the Devon countryside and hospitality afforded by Padbrook Park Golf and Country Club Hotel.
The title of South West Open Champion was eventually won by Sam Familton [Sussex] with a score of plus 1, with Andy Isaac [Exeter] placed 22nd and top Devon player.
If you fancy a game then why not try the newly designed public friendly 1936 yard 18 Hole course at Padbrook Park, Cullompton, a great day out for the family, birthdays, friends, social days and team building.