9 holes - £7.50 18 holes - £9.50
9 holes - £5 18 holes - £7
Open midweek from 9am - 6.30pm
Open weekends from 9am - 3.30pm
Click 'Book a Round' for available slots
Free Car Parking
Rushden Golf Range
This is a free service - payment is made on the day at the course. 9/18 holes of footgolf on average takes 1 or 2 hours to complete, respectively. We recommend booking in advance, as courses get busy and may be booked already, or have queues on arrival.
1. Please select the Book a Round Now button
2. Select the date/time you require, click on the box for the desired time, and complete the form
3. You can only book the area of the calendar highlighted with time slots
4. Each tee slot can be booked once for up to 5 players
5. For larger groups, book enough tee slots to cover the group size, e.g. 10.10am, 10.20am, etc.
6. You will then be sent an email confirming your booking(s)
Bookings requiring food:
Please fill in the enquiry form on this page
868 yards Par 39
STRICTLY NO FOOTBALL BOOTS
All players old and new welcome
Please read 'Making a Booking' below and use the calendar
No dress restrictions
Customers must keep their shirts on at all
Making a Booking
Size 5 balls provided
£1 hire £5 deposit
A NEW , purpose-built-for-footgolf, tricky 9 hole course on a sloping land to the rear of Rushden Driving Range, set in attractive field countryside, but easy access to Bedford - Kettering A6 road.
Technical medium and short holes with artificial turf greens for all year play, and notable for uniquely difficult split levels.
It's ideal for the family, work functions, birthdays. Nearest train station is WELLINGBOROUGH.
W / C