Killerby Cottage Farm
All players old and new welcome
Please read 'Making a Booking' below and use the Booking Buttons to do so
No dress restrictions. No footwear with blades/studs or cleats.
Group bookings welcome.
9 Holes - Adults £6 / U16s = £4
18 Holes - Adults £10 / U16s = £6
Open weekdays from 9am to dusk
& weekends 10am - 6pm
= 809 yards (Par 33)
Free wi-fi in clubhouse
Located on the B1261 between the villages of Cayton and Lebberston. The 121 Scarborough/Hull bus stops at the end of Killerby Lane. The nearest Railway Station is Seamer, 3 miles away. Sat-Nav use YO11 3TP postcode
Free car parking
W/C in tea room
Size 4 and 5 footballs provided.
Tea Room - light snacks available
This is a free service - payment is made on the day at the course. 9/18 holes of footgolf on average takes 1 or 2 hours to complete, respectively. We recommend booking in advance, as courses get busy and may be booked already, or have queues on arrival.
Bookings up to 60 days in advance:
1. Please select the Book a Round Now button
2. Select the date/time you require, click on the box for the desired time, and complete the form
3. You can only book the area of the calendar highlighted with time slots
4. Each tee slot can be booked once for up to 5 players
5. For larger groups, book enough tee slots to cover the group size, e.g. 10.10am, 10.20am, etc.
6. You will then be sent an email confirming your booking(s)
Bookings for groups/parties larger than 12 players and over 60 days in advance:
Please fill in the enquiry form on this page
Making a Booking
Max 5 persons per Tee Time
No Football Boots please
Accomodation on site
B&B at Killerby Cottage Farm
A compact 9 hole course covering 10 acres in rolling Yorkshire countryside. A balance of technical holes,
ideal for families, birthday parties, work functions & group events. The
Tea room and garden are ideal for refreshments after your game. Situated on the B1261 between the villages of Cayton & Lebberston.