Waterhall Golf Course
*From Brighton, drive north from the Devils Dyke / A27 Roundabout only 1km on the right.
*From Saddlescombe Farm BN45 7DB, keep on Saddlescombe Road 2.5km further south towards Brighton, on the left at brow of hill.
9 Holes - Adults = £8 / U16s = £6
18 Holes - Adults = £12 / U16s = £10
Open on Tuesdays + Thursdays from 2pm
Open on weekends from 1pm
= 1,120 yards (Par 36)
Free wi-fi in clubhouse
3.9 miles from Hove rail station
Free car parking
W/C in clubhouse
3.8 miles from Best Western (Princes Marine Hotel)
Size 5 footballs provided
Sky Sports + BT Sport
Full bar menu available
All players old and new welcome
Please read 'Making a Booking' below and use the calendars to do so
No football boots or bladed boots
Customers must keep their shirts on at all times
(The images below are not representative of the course)
This is a free service - payment is made on the day at the course. 9/18 holes of footgolf on average takes 1 or 2 hours to complete, respectively. We recommend booking in advance, as courses get busy and may be booked already, or have queues on arrival.
Bookings up to 60 days in advance:
1. Please select a calendar
2. Select the date/time you require, click on the box for the desired time, and complete the form
3. You can only book the area of the calendar highlighted with time slots
4. Each tee slot can be booked once for up to 5 players
5. For larger groups, book enough tee slots to cover the group size, e.g. 10.10am, 10.20am, etc.
6. You will then be sent an email confirming your booking(s)
Bookings for groups/parties larger than 12 players and over 60 days in advance:
Please fill in the enquiry form on this page
Making a Booking